Diatomite is formed by remains of unicellular water plant-diatom which is a non-renewable resources.
The chemical composition of diatomite is SiO2, and the SiO2 content determine diatomite’s quality. ,the more the better. Diatomite has some unique properties, such as porosity, lower density, and large specific surface area, relative incompressibility and chemical stability. It has poor conductivity for acoustics ,thermal, electrical, non-toxic and tasteless.
Diatomaceous Earth Diatomite Powder
60-100mesh, 200mesh, 325mesh, 450mesh, 600-1250mesh
Diatomaceous Earth Diatomite Particle
0.2-0.8mm, 0.6-1.6mm, 1-3mm, 3-6mm, 5-10mm, 8-11mm, 15-30mm
1. Condiment: monosodium glutamate, soy, vinegar, salad oil, colza oil, etc.
2. Beverage: beer, rat fee, yellow wine, fruit juice, wine, beverage syrupy, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical: antibiotic, vitamin, refined traditional Chinese medicine, filling for dentistry, cosmetics, etc.
4. Chemical products: organic acid, mineral acid, alkyd, oil paint, vinylite, etc.
5. Industrial oil products: lubricating oil, additives of lubricating oil, petroleum additive, trussed metal sheet oil, transformer oil, coal tar, etc.
6. Water treatment: daily waste water, industrial waste water, effluent treatment, swimming pool water, etc.
7. Sugar Industry: fruit syrup, glucose, starch sugar, sucrose, etc.
The separation of solids from liquids, or Solid-Liquid-Separation (SLS) is one of the most widely used operations in industrial processing. The desired material may be either the liquid or the solid, depending on the finished product.