Mica powder is a kind of non-metallic mineral, which contains many kinds of components, including Sio2 and Al2o3.Mica powder has good elasticity and toughness. Insulation, high temperature, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance,strong adhesion and other characteristics, it is a good additive. It is widely used in electrical appliances, welding electrodes,rubber, plastics, paper, paint, paint, pigment, ceramics, cosmetics, new building materials and other industries, with a widerange of applications. With the continuous development of science and technology, people have opened up new application areas.
Mica Flakes/ Mica Powder/ Mica Pigment
Type: Natural Rock Chips/ Dyed Rock Chips/ Composite Rock Chips
Size: 4-6mesh, 6-10mesh, 10-20mesh, 20-40mesh, 40-80mesh,80-100mesh,100-120mesh, 0.1-0.5mm, 0.5-1mm, 1-2mm, 2-4mm, 4-8mm etc.
Color：golden gray,grass green, golden red,yellow,golden,natural colour.
Packaging Details：20kg/bag,25kg/bag,50kg/bag,PP or PE bags
1. Oil well drilling mud additive, which acts as a sealant.
2. In the roofing materials, it plays the role of rainproof, warmth,heat insulation and decoration.
3. Mica powder is used for mineral wool resin and paint mixing, and can be used as decorative
coating for concrete, stone, brick and exterior walls.
4. Mica powder is used for the protective coating of welding electrodes,wires and cables.
5. Mica powder is used as filler for fuel consumption, pipeline mortar and cement, filler for ceiling and
concrete, and filler for cement mortar to improve the strength of cement mortar.
6. Used as a lubricant and a filler for high-strength electrical insulation and heat-resistant and acid-resistant products in rubber products, which can improve its mechanical strength, enhance toughness, adhesion, anti-aging and corrosion resistance.